Home is where the throw is.... and we just love all of our unique throws in the new Elements tartan design and colourways. Each unique by colour but also unique by their woven yarn composition. The collection has been woven with natural raw materials in densities that reflect their element properties.
Dimensions - Approx 3m x 1.5m
Finishing - Blanket stitch with generous hand prepared fringe on each end
Weave Style - The Elements Symbols
Click here for more information on the Fabric & Product Care
Made with a combination of the Finest Merino Wool, Cashmere and Silk. Each element has a unique interpretation as follows;
- Earth - Restock Coming Soon!
- Air - Light Breeze & Dark Cloud - A medium weight combination of worsted and woollen spun Merino wool yarns, with Dark Cloud featuring charcoal grey hues
- Water - Light & Delicate Weight - 100% finely spun Merino worsted wool yarns, giving an overall delicate touch
- Water - Medium & More Weight - A light and medium weight combination of worsted and woollen spun Merino wool yarns
- Fire - Light Ember - 98% light and medium worsted spun Merino wool yarns and 2% Silk
- Fire - Light & Delicate Weight - 100% finely spun Merino worsted wool yarns, giving an overall delicate touch
- Fire - Medium & More Weight - A light and medium weight combination of worsted and woollen spun Merino wool yarns
Made at our mill in the Scottish Highlands
Made by Tartan Rebels with purpose
Each blanket has been cut by hand from the cloth roll woven at our mill, therefore aspects of the repeat will be unique to each item.
Wow!! This throw exceeded expectations and as a returning Prickly Thistle Customer I already knew it was going to be of the highest quality. It is incredibly soft and cozy. The large size also allows you to snuggle with loved ones with ease. It is truly a gorgeous piece, woven with love, and I will cherish it always.
This is the most beautiful, finely crafted, warm and cozy throw you will ever own. I didn't expect to be as blown away by this throw as I was. How exciting can earth tones be, right? The photos just can't do it justice. It has the feel of luxury and yet it so simply and classically patterned that it is not "too much" for any room. It is now my favorite throw and nobody is allowed to use it but me! In fact, I don't let my cats anywhere near it either...even if they want to cuddle.
Hey Laurae, wow what an amazing review and SO pleased you love your throw! Thank you so much for sharing this with us and for others to review too :) you have been such an amazing supporter of our wee brand since day 1! Cannot wait to see you again soon I hope, love Clare x