Make your very own Panel Kilt with us!
You can be a complete beginner or a bad-ass pro, we just want to share what we have learned with you! To have as much fun as possible making something really cool and unique to you.
This workshop is as follows;
- Spend 7 hours with us over two evenings
- Learn how to deconstruct existing textile items to minimise waste
- Learn how to reconstruct and design in a fun way
- Learn how to take your measurements and plan for your kilt block pieces
- Stitch it all up
- Bitch as much as you like
- Before and after SnB team polaroid pics for you to take away
You can bring your own fabrics for upcycling with you or you can purchase any of our fabrics from our stock room for £65 per m. You will need approx 2m for the making of a Panel Kilt.
You can also pre-order your very own SnB tool kit for the workshop in advance for £37.50. This includes the following for you to take away, or if you would like to take your own or even use ours you are most welcome.
- Bad-ass organic cotton tote bag
- Left or Right handed fabric scissors
- Measuring Tape
- Dress Makers Pins
- Notebook and Pencil
We will provide full use of our sew-ho room equipment such as sewing machines, but if you have your own feel free to take that too! Plus we LOVE coffee, so plenty of refreshments and munchies provided to keep you going!