The WildCape X Limited Edition X Summer Water
With a very limited quantity we just love these summer blue water tones as a mini cape for the wild summer nights!
Each cape has an oversized cowl neck, it is fully reversible and can also be worn either way, with the opening at the front or the back. Simply slip the cowl neck over, pop your arms through and your off! The length of this cape is 23.5" long from the shoulder, the perfect length for that summer extra layer on a breezy day or night....
Full product dimensions can all be found in the tab below.
What It's Made Of
- Made with 100% finest natural merino wool
- Spun and dyed in Scotland
- Woven into tartan fabrics by us at our Highland mill
- All labels made from hand cut and laser etched Scottish leather
Who It's Made By
- Made by bad-ass womxn and men of the Scottish Highlands
- Proudly preserving century old textile skills and machinery
- Also proudly disrupting the world of future clothing, we have seen the past and it works!
The Wild Cape dimension download is here, and remember this cape is fully reversible and can be worn anyway you prefer. With the opening at the front or the back - you decide, you go wild!
• Robe Size – One Size for all
• Bust/Chest – our one size wild robe will fit up to a 50" (inches) bust or chest, however should you need this to be larger we can make a bespoke option for you
• Cape Length – from shoulder to bottom hem 27" (inches) or 68cm
• Collar Type – Cowl neck design that also acts as a hood. Opening circumference 32" (inches)
• Arm Size & Length – One size fits all, maximum bicep size 18" (inches) or 45cm (with a 4" ease remaining)The length of the straight arm is 15.75” (inches) or 39cm, this is from sleeve top to cuff, as an off shoulder design garment the cuff could finish lower on your arm. The shoulder to shoulder distance points are approx 24" (inches) or 60cm
• Item Finishing – Double tracked stitching for lasting seams and all hidden to allow for a fully reversible robe. Each robe has a branded real leather label carrying the mark of the rebelmaker, Prickly Thistle
• Fabric Design - Available in the three limited edition tartan runs all woven at our mill. You can select from Green Tree's, Rebel Heart or a rare fabric we are calling Earth Dust.
• Weave Design - each has a unique weave style, the Green Tree's tartan has tree icons woven throughout, the Rebel Heart tartan has the number 14 woven throughout to signify its belonging to our Highland 14 Collection from 2018 and Earth Dust has drill like lines representing a freshly ploughed field!
• Fabric Repeat – all fabric has been cut by hand from the cloth roll woven at our mill, therefore aspects of the repeat will be unique to each item, which is pretty cool as it makes them all unique!
• Colour Options - Green Tree's (green), Rebel Heart (black/purple), and Earth Dust (brown).
• Fabric Weight Options - Medium (compact and cosy)
See Clare, the founder of Prickly Thistle, share more about the collections, how you can build your very own garment, what the design features are and why making clothing on a made to measure basis is making a better future for us all (and looking very rebel bad-ass!)
Check out some rebel one off looks with the team at Prickly Thistle.
Real womxn wearing real clothes in a real fun way!
- 1st & ONLY B Corp Mill in Scotland
- Planet Loving Natural Fibres
- Zero Waste For Life Design
- Worldwide Shipping