Panel Kilt X Limited Edition X Rebel Heart
What we love about this panel skirt is that you have distinct varying panel lengths that you can switch up as to what you want to have at the front or back anytime. Have fun and twist away…. With a belt and loop design, featuring our iconic hardware of choice, as with all of our kilts you have 3” of size play. How eco-cool is that!
Available in the most popular Highland 14 Collection colourway, Rebel Heart, a warm purple. This panel kilt is available in our medium weight tailor quality, that has a soft dense structure for something a bit more ‘attention!’ See full details below
All panel kilts are made to order, it fit’s better, so will be loved more and in time saves the planet and your purse….
What It's Made Of
- Made with 100% finest natural merino wool
- Spun and dyed in Scotland
- Woven into tartan fabrics by us at our Highland mill
- All labels made from hand cut and laser etched Scottish leather
Who It's Made By
- Made by bad-ass womxn and men of the Scottish Highlands
- Proudly preserving century old textile skills and machinery
- Also proudly disrupting the world of future clothing, we have seen the past and it works!
• Size – Made to Measure, please specify your preferred waistband size (ie where you want the kilt to sit) and your widest hip size. Your kilt will be made to order, then despatched within 2-4 weeks
• Length – featuring 3 panels, the lengths vary, the long front apron panel is 38” with the short under apron panel being 25”, finally the middle panel is 31” long.
• Waistband – should your waist size be over 52” your maxi will feature an extra panel of the same fabric to ensure we can keep being bad-ass zero waist but also give you plenty of fabric swag perfect for you.
• Item Finishing – Rope stitch edging with small hand fray finish on maxi edge, one feature kilt strap and buckle, with branded real leather label specifying the makers batch.
• Fabric Design - The Highland 14 Collection, Rebel Heart colourway in a warm purple.
• Weave Design - our unique shadow twill weave, creates a magical effect, every look has a different reveal!
• Fabric Repeat – all fabric has been cut by hand from the cloth roll woven at our mill, therefore aspects of the repeat will be unique to each item, which is pretty cool as it makes them all unique!
• Click here for more information on Fabric & Product Care
• Colour Options - One design featuring black, charcoal, light grey and warm purple
• Fabric Weight Options - Medium tailoring weight (soft and structured)
See Clare, the founder of Prickly Thistle, share more about the collections, how you can build your very own garment, what the design features are and why making clothing on a made to measure basis is making a better future for us all (and looking very rebel bad-ass!)
Check out some rebel one off looks with the team at Prickly Thistle.
Real womxn wearing real clothes in a real fun way!
- 1st & ONLY B Corp Mill in Scotland
- Planet Loving Natural Fibres
- Zero Waste For Life Design
- Worldwide Shipping