Dennis Tartan Birthday Wish Competition T&C's
We are thrilled to share this competition with all customers and fans of the Dennis 70th Birthday Tartan Collection. Where we would love to invite a Dennis fan to the tartan party here at the mill!
Noted below are all terms and conditions associated with this time limited competition;
One lucky winner will have their own tartan created with us, and have this officially registered at The Scottish Register of Tartans. In addition to this they will have 10 metres of fabric woven for them to have fun with, just like Dennis’ jumper they will have a pure wool fabric that’s highly sustainable and will last at least 70 years….. The winner will also be invited with your family or friends to visit the mill to see your tartan being woven and lunch for four. This prize is also transferable to another winner with their family or group of four.
How to Enter
This is a free and automatic entry for every Dennis tartan product purchased. Each product will be despatched with a uniquely numbered ticket, please keep this safe!
Period of Competition
All goods sold from the Dennis 70th Anniversary Collection from the 17th March 2021 for the next 70 days will be classed as qualifying ticket items.
The winning ticket will be announced Live via the Prickly Thistle Instagram channel. For those who do not join live this will also be recorded and emailed to all customers who qualify. This will take place on the 26th May at 19:00 GMT
Other Terms & Conditions Details.
- Free entry for all online purchases via pricklythistle.shop exclusively from 00:00 17th March 2021to 23:59 GMT 26th May 2021.
- Competition will run for a 70 Day period only.
- No additional fee has been charged for this free entry competition.
- All items within the Dennis 70th Anniversary Collection will have a uniquely numbered ticket attached and despatched with every online purchase.
- This prize is available to any resident worldwide.
- The prize does not cover travel expenses to the mill.
- Visiting the mill is not an essential requirement to claiming the prize, and all visit arrangements will be subject to current Scottish Government advice with regards to the CV-19 Pandemic.
- The prize includes a personal tartan design, which can be registered on The Scottish Register of Tartans (https://www.tartanregister.gov.uk/index) and 10metres of woollen fabric woven in your design. The value of this prize is £4,000 (inclusive of VAT where applicable). It also includes lunch for 4 and a tour of the mill.
- Your mill visit can be mutually arranged within 12 months of claiming the prize.
- A live draw on 27th May 19:00 GMT will be done on Instagram, this will be recorded and all customers who have ordered from the collection up to 00:00GMT 26th May will be emailed the video clip of the prize draw on the 27th May at 20:00 GMT.
- Prickly Thistle Scotland Ltd will use only customer information provided via our online shop systems.
- The customer with the matching number, as detailed on their ticket has 7 days to claim their prize.
- Prickly Thistle Scotland Ltd is solely responsible for the administration of this competition and all correspondence relating the competition should be directed to Prickly Thistle Scotland Ltd.
- The competition is not affiliated with any third party.
- Employees of Prickly Thistle Scotland Ltd are not eligible for the draw to ensure no conflict of interests are created.
- Anyone who wishes to be excluded form the competition, please advise via email@example.com and reference your PTS order number.
- The winner must email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their claim.