Pirate Jump-er X Limited Edition X Earth Day 2020
Ready to get all a board with this one rebels!
Our pirate jump-er stays true to our zero waste design principals but is without doubt inspired by the rebels of the sea. Designed with a super cute crop length, oversized cuffs and a half (mast) neck, you will be ready to set sail within minutes of wearing. This jumper is all about fun and looks awesome on its on but can also be paired with our pirate pants.
Full details on sizes and fabric listed in the dimensions and details below.
If you would like to watch the BTS film of Clare sharing more about the design and the perfect partner, pirate pants, you can click HERE
What It's Made Of
- Made with 100% finest natural merino wool
- Spun and dyed in Scotland
- Woven into tartan fabrics by us at our Highland mill
- All labels made from hand cut and laser etched Scottish leather
Who It's Made By
- Made by bad-ass womxn and men of the Scottish Highlands
- Proudly preserving century old textile skills and machinery
- Also proudly disrupting the world of future clothing, we have seen the past and it works!
• Size – Two sizes available, one for busts up to 42" and the second for busts up to 46"
• Length – all jumpers are on approx, 18" from shoulder to hem.
• Neck Style & Opening – this jumper comes with our mid height neck as standard. When folded it is approx 3" high.
• Sleeve Sizes & Length – this jumper comes with a straight arm as standard. The approx length from the shoulder is 15" to the end of large cuff. All sleeve widths will be made to allow for a 3/4" ease on your bicep, allowing for lots of layers should you wish.
• Item Finishing – This jumper features an oversized body hem and oversized open arm cuffs, very oooo-eeerrr!
• Fabric Design - Earth Day 2020
• Weave Design -Honouring the year we designed the tartan, 2020 can be seen woven throughout the fabric.
• Fabric Repeat – all fabric has been cut by hand from the cloth roll woven at our mill, therefore aspects of the repeat will be unique to each item, which is pretty cool as it makes them all unique!
• Colour Options - Blue and green tones.
• Fabric Weight Options - 100% woollen spun merino, making for the perfect dose of cosy comfort - not too light and not too heavy, just right.
See Clare, the founder of Prickly Thistle, share more about the collections, how you can build your very own garment, what the design features are and why making clothing on a made to measure basis is making a better future for us all (and looking very rebel bad-ass!)
Check out some rebel one off looks with the team at Prickly Thistle.
Real womxn wearing real clothes in a real fun way!
- 1st & ONLY B Corp Mill in Scotland
- Planet Loving Natural Fibres
- Zero Waste For Life Design
- Worldwide Shipping