There can be only 'The One' bag, and this bag comes with a lifetime guarantee because we know it is built to last and will endure a few battles. So instead of buying several bags in your lifetime, you can just keep moving with 'The One'
These are made to order, with all leather and tartan cut by hand, assembled by our skilled artisans here in the Scottish Highlands. It takes nearly 3 days to make each bag and its accessories from beginning to end. Your bag will be despatched within 2-3 weeks of your order.
Each bag comes with following kit!
- A wool fabric drawstring protective dust bag, this co-ordinates with the tartan featured in the bag lining. So two bags really! The first release of this bag features our Highland Legacy design in an eye catching century classic colourway of red and black!
- Two do it yourself pockets, these pockets come in two sizes and are made with contrasting leather qualities. The Prickly Thistle logo has been engraved on the soft leather side, subtle but when you know you know. Using the hardware pack supplied you can bolt these onto the bag, as an inner and outer pocket.
- A belt strap extender. Following our multi-styling principles to maximise use, the bag strap can be extended to be worn over the body, or you can actually wear it as a belt! It features the same eyelet detail repeated on the bag spine and back. It also comes with two leather belt loops.
- The bag is issued with two of rare and real coveted chain links which are personalised with your initials, year of making and an unique ID number that signifies its part of our first 10 bag release. These chain links have been used for decades weaving tartans on our looms, and who knows they could have been used to weave a cloth for someone famous you love!
- Hardware kits are provided with this 'one', with industrial style bolts you can use the clever eyelet system featured on the back wall of the bag to add and remove your pockets or indeed add anything that has an eyelet. You will require 12 bolts to fit both pockets securely, plus some spares - we always need a spare....
Dimensions & Features
- The bag is a mighty 19" (48cm) wide, 12" (31cm) tall and 6" (14cm) deep
- Bolt on pocket 1, 15" (38cm) wide, 8.5" (21cm) tall
- Bolt on pocket 2, 9" (22cm) wide, 9" (22cm) tall
- Bag strap without extender, max length 30" from bag attachment, 1.5" wide
- Bag strap with extender, max length 66" from bag attachment, 1.5" wide
- Our artisan woven tartan features through all internal walls of the bag.
- Our thistle logo is engraved onto the soft leather design feature on the internal spine of the bag, its hidden from many but you know its there, the marque of a rebel....
Made with 100% Finest Merino Wool Tartan Lining woven at our mill, the same cloth is used for the protective dust bag.
Our leather choices are veg tanned dyed, so kinder to the planet and says no to harmful chemicals. Using the finest grades of leather, they are not stripped of there natural oils due to the veg tanning process. Therefore your bag is equipped with its natural oil reserve to last you a lifetime. It will age and marque as a natural material, also if exposed to direct sunlight for prolonger periods of time. Do not fear this, as the bag is being used and over the years you are writing your own story on the bag.
Made at our mill in the Scottish Highlands
Made by Tartan Rebels with purpose
The fabric for all bag linings and dust covers will be cut by hand from the cloth roll woven at our mill, therefore aspects of the repeat will be unique to each item.
As part of our lifetime guarantee, we will repair with no charge at all any bag faults for its lifetime!