Your values, thoughts, and what you care about always inspires us to do more and be more. It is therefore important to us that we always ask you, our Loyal Rebel customers, about where you believe we can do better.
We would love to have your feedback through completing our surveys below. However, if we are not asking the right questions then please do tell us, send an email to Clare and she will hear you!
Our NEW 2021 Get Shit Done surveys are here :
Our Archived 2020 surveys, results and actions can still be checked out too;
The actions we have taken, thanks to YOU!
- You expressed to us that you were keen to purchase fabric off the roll, as well as tartans with colour palettes inspired by Highland landscape. We responded with our National Trust of Scotland tartans which were a fantastic success!
- You were interested in cloths inspired by the Earth’s natural elements…queue the ‘Elements of Endurance’ range!
- The ‘Lay-Away’ scheme was voted for by many, which has now been implemented and creates fairer access to our creations for all
- You said you enjoyed social media posts about Scottish heritage and history the most. Since, our presence online has covered an array of interesting topics in this area such as Scottish language, Culloden Battlefield, historic tartan photography and, of course, Scotland’s beloved cultural icon Dennis the Menace
- You asked for more community-focused social media posts. We set up ‘Tartan Rebel Tuesdays’ on our @tartanrebels Instagram page which is a weekly initiative that showcases the stories and creativity of our supporters