£1 Prize Ticket - Gift Card - £500
THIS ITEM IS PART OF OUR "PRICKLY FOR ALL" COMPETITION COLLECTION
FOR EVERY 500 £1 ORDERS, ONE £500 GIFT VOUCHER WILL BE WON BY ONE OF THE 500 ENTRIES. THIS WILL BE DRAWN LIVE VIA OUR LIVES GALLERY.
THE WINNER WILL BE EMAILED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF EACH DRAW, THE GARMENT WILL BE MADE TO MEASURE AND SHIPPED WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS.
TO ENTER A £1 ORDER IS PLACED AND YOU MUST ANSWER OUR COMPETITION QUESTION.
Not sure what to get that someone special as a gift? Then why not purchase one of our Rebel Gift E-cards, available in £25, £30, £40, £50, £75, £100, £150 and £250 denominations.
Although we like pretty gift cards, we do not want to waste materials on something that has a single use and then will ultimately be thrown in the bin. So, when you purchase one of our Rebel Gift E-cards, you will receive an email that contains a unique gift card code that can then be used at our checkout to redeem its value.
Please just share the email with the lucky rebel you are gifting the voucher too and they just need to enter the unique code to enjoy your kindness.
Gift card expiry, 6 months from date of purchase.
• Size – Made to Measure, please specify your preferred waistband size (ie where you want the kilt to sit) and your widest hip size. Your kilt will be made to order, then despatched within 2 weeks of the fabric being woven during the 4 X A Year batch period.
• Length – this is our fullest length kilt and we love the drama! From the top of the waistband it has a drop between 40-44”
• Waistband – should your waist size be over 38” your kilt will feature an extra panel of the same fabric to ensure we can keep being bad-ass zero waist but also give you plenty of fabric swag perfect for you.
• Item Finishing – Rope stitch edging with small hand fray finish on kilt edge, one feature kilt strap and buckle, with branded real leather label specifying the makers batch.
• Fabric Design - The Elements of Endurance Tartan, designed by us!
• Weave Design - repeated throughout the fabric is the alchemy element symbols, earth, air, water and fire, represented in triangle form.
• Fabric Repeat – all fabric has been cut by hand from the cloth roll woven at our mill, therefore aspects of the repeat will be unique to each item, which is pretty cool as it makes them all unique!
• Click here for more information on Fabric & Product Care
• Colour Options - Earth (brown), Air (grey), Water (blue) and Fire (red), each element tartan features four colours from the colour family it represents.
• Fabric Weight Options - Medium (compact and cosy), Heavy (dense and structured), Light (open and delicate)
See Clare, the founder of Prickly Thistle, share more about the collections, how you can build your very own garment, what the design features are and why making clothing on a made to measure basis is making a better future for us all (and looking very rebel bad-ass!)
Check out some rebel looks with the team at Prickly Thistle.
Real womxn wearing real clothes in a real fun way!
- 1st & ONLY B Corp Mill in Scotland
- Planet Loving Natural Fibres
- Zero Waste For Life Design
- Worldwide Shipping