Dungarees X Limited Edition X Rebel Heart
These are just awesome, not sure there is much else to say! But we better cover the features….
The dungarees have some amazing features, and all of them a bit quirky, because that’s the bad-ass look of a womxn on a mission. From a side seam pocket, an opposite bum cheek’y’ pocket with a final bib pocket. Who needs a handbag with all of this storage! The bib base position is off centre at your waistband, but with clever zero waste angles the bib travels up your body and has got bust coverage sorted. We just love how zero waste design has given us such cool styles! Who knew....
The trouser style of these dungarees is a loose straight leg fit with a peaked hem line, with the longest peak dropping on the inside leg.
Available in a limited quantity we have one of most popular Highland 14 colourways, the Rebel Heart with warm purple.
What It's Made Of
- Made with 100% finest natural merino wool
- Spun and dyed in Scotland
- Woven into tartan fabrics by us at our Highland mill
- All labels made from hand cut and laser etched Scottish leather
Who It's Made By
- Made by bad-ass womxn and men of the Scottish Highlands
- Proudly preserving century old textile skills and machinery
- Also proudly disrupting the world of future clothing, we have seen the past and it works!
• Size – Made to Measure all the way! Your dungarees will be made to order, then despatched within 2-4 weeks.
• Leg Length – we have provided you with 3 inside leg length options to select from the drop down, however if you want these altered in any way then please just let us know in the notes section as you checkout.
• Natural Waist – we ask for your natural waist size, this can often be 5-8” above your hips depending on your height. This is where the dungarees fastening will sit, with a loose fit then remember you don’t need to go tight with it. The kilt strap and buckle closure will always give you a 3” bit of play
• Widest Hips – this can often include a bit of your bottom, so your widest part really. We want to make sure that you can sit down in these dungarees and not feel like you have been squeezed into them or even being squeezed out!
• Waist to Hips – this is to give us an indication of distance between where the waistband will fasten and your widest point. If you are for example really tall it means if we need to make any adjustments we can.
• Bust – we require your bust size to ensure that the bib created for your dungarees does all of the necessary boobie coverage, if you know what we mean!
• Item Finishing – Double tracked stitching for lasting seams, one feature kilt strap and buckle, with branded real leather label specifying the makers batch. Your dungarees also fasten over the shoulder with a hardware free strap and loop system, fully adjustable at anytime.
• Fabric Design - The Highland 14 Collection, Rebel Heart colourway in a warm purple.
• Weave Design - repeated throughout the fabric is the Nr 14
• Fabric Repeat – all fabric has been cut by hand from the cloth roll woven at our mill, therefore aspects of the repeat will be unique to each item, which is pretty cool as it makes them all unique!
• Colour Options - One design featuring black, charcoal, light grey and warm purple
• Fabric Weight Options - Medium (cosy and comfy)
See Clare, the founder of Prickly Thistle, share more about the collections, how you can build your very own garment, what the design features are and why making clothing on a made to measure basis is making a better future for us all (and looking very rebel bad-ass!)
Check out some rebel one off looks with the team at Prickly Thistle.
Real womxn wearing real clothes in a real fun way!
- 1st & ONLY B Corp Mill in Scotland
- Planet Loving Natural Fibres
- Zero Waste For Life Design
- Worldwide Shipping