Tee X Limited Edition X Rebel Heart Reversal
Our latest trim tee is here, and she is a cutie. This tee has been finished with a cool matchy matchy trim neck and arm detail, another easy essential top half piece! Whether you are into layers, wearing one in all weathers or just rock your tee solo style, our loose fit wool tees turn heads. Available in 2 sizes or a made to measure basis, this is a limited batch of our Rebel Heart tartan design, with a bit of colour reversal fun....
The fabric has been woven by us at our mill using merino yarns and finished in our little sewing suite, at the hands of amazing tartan rebels!
All tees are 18" long, with seam to seam size of 20" for Small and 24" for Medium. Fitting a bust up to 38" and 46" for each. If you opt for a made to measure tee, then we will ask you via email to confirm your sizes and then get making!
What It's Made Of
- Made with 100% finest natural merino wool
- Spun and dyed in Scotland
- Woven into tartan fabrics by us at our Highland mill
- All labels made from hand cut and laser etched Scottish leather
Who It's Made By
- Made by bad-ass womxn and men of the Scottish Highlands
- Proudly preserving century old textile skills and machinery
- Also proudly disrupting the world of future clothing, we have seen the past and it works!
• Size – Small - shoulder to hem length 18", seam to seam width 20", arm circumference 18"
• Size – Medium - shoulder to hem length 18", seam to seam width 24", arm circumference 19"
• Neck Opening – a maximum of 24” head circumference
• Sleeve Sizes & Length – this is a loose fitting sleeve by design with a distinct trim finish of 1" in depth
• Item Finishing – Hemmed sleeves and tee bottom, with branded real leather label specifying the makers batch.
• Fabric Design - Limited quantity of Rebel Heart Reversal
• Weave Design - Shadow Twill
• Fabric Repeat – all fabric has been cut by hand from the cloth roll woven at our mill, therefore aspects of the repeat will be unique to each item, which is pretty cool as it makes them all unique!
• Colour Options - Black, Grey & Light Purple
• Fabric Weight Options - Medium (compact and cosy)
See Clare, the founder of Prickly Thistle, share more about the collections, how you can build your very own garment, what the design features are and why making clothing on a made to measure basis is making a better future for us all (and looking very rebel bad-ass!)
Check out some rebel one off looks with the team at Prickly Thistle.
Real womxn wearing real clothes in a real fun way!
- 1st & ONLY B Corp Mill in Scotland
- Planet Loving Natural Fibres
- Zero Waste For Life Design
- Worldwide Shipping